The Nameless Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Page

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Work in progress

Guild Raids

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Isus
Admin
Isus

Guild Raids Empty
PostSubject: Guild Raids   Guild Raids EmptyThu May 12, 2016 6:00 pm

We're finally starting to organize guild raids. In this topic, please write which days and times would you be available for joining for raid runs, and which classes could you take and learn how to play well. Currently, most people I've talked to seem to be fine with the following times:

Monday - anytime
Wednesday - anytime
Friday - anytime after 2pm (+2 server time)
Weekends -  before guild missions

Once we get everyone to comment on when and how they'd be available, we'll settle on a time and give out roles. And very important - anyone interested would have to join Teamspeak for the raid. It's enough to just listen, but preferably we'd need your vocal input as well.

Last edited by Isus on Thu May 12, 2016 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Isus
Admin
Isus

Guild Raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Raids   Guild Raids EmptyThu May 12, 2016 6:06 pm

To start - I'm fine with any of the days and times mentioned, except I'd only be available on some Fridays.

I could go in as a Necromancer, Engineer, Warrior, Guardian, and possibly Ranger and Revenant.
Back to top Go down
Raigy

Guild Raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Raids   Guild Raids EmptyThu May 12, 2016 6:54 pm

Hai hai! 

For most of the week time which suits me the best is after 17pm server time(monday and wednesday 19 pm server time). 

I can offer full ascended ele or mesmer, asc weapons and jewellery with exotic armor for rev, druid, thief. If really needed I could change my gear on necro for viper but I would need some time to collect sinister jewellery.

I advice to take build from http://qtfy.enjin.com/forum/m/27740239/viewforum/5175438 or http://metabattle.com/wiki/Raid  but keep in mind that those builds are created for experienced players so for example our druid would be more likely to wear some healing stuff not condi/zerker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild Raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Raids   Guild Raids Empty

Back to top Go down

Guild Raids
Page 1 of 1